jasmine soup - ingredients subject to change

Sunday, February 13, 2005

....the hair that comes out

Every night is a battle...a battle to keep my hair. I'm terrified of the clicking sound ramen makes when he's licking my hair. Licking, licking, then chewing off.

The first time it happened, I was upset briefly, and then i thought, its just hair. Why be a shallow bitch about it? The second time it happened, i thought, i better do something about this. so i started sleeping in a winter hat but it was too hot. then i started sleeping in a scarf, alla bryn mawr lesbian with greasy hair. but jared said i looked like a cancer patient. He had a point until i realized that if i didn't wear it, i'd really look like a cancer patient. all the time, not just at night. So, a lesbian scarf it shall be.

Unfortunately, the scarf falls off, so until I learn to sleep with my eyes open, going to sleep is a gamble. And i have a region of tufts on the left back quadrant of my head that mandates a side part and careful combing. I can't believe i'm perfecting a comb-over at 23.

I know a lot of people would say the solution is locking Ramen out of the bedroom, but that i cannot do. He's too cute and it would be too cruel.

In other news, I've decided to write a children's books of mathematical proofs for college students. It would be big and tall like a picture book with lots of colors and lots of white space. Maybe it should have some flaps and pop-ups too! This may or may not be my dorkiest endeavor ever.

Movie recommendations for the day: Lagaan- Once upon a time in India, House at the End of the World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home