jasmine soup - ingredients subject to change

Monday, February 14, 2005

ahhhhh....Monday

Happy Valentines Day Everybody!!! xoxoxoxo

Jared jumped out of bed at 8am this morning, scaring me half to death, but returning with roses. So I forgave him. As Mondays go, this one isn't turning out to be so bad.

n*chai + jasmine = managing to stay awake and aware during complex analysis
aha!! i've found the secret to success. unfortunately:

n*chai + jasmine = pee < 45 minutes. the hitch in my brilliant plan.

The snow did bog me down a bit....

someone: "Look! a winter wonderland!"
jasmine: "Ugh! winter crap-land"

I also spent 15 minutes in chemistry lecture until I realized that I don't have chemistry today, only the people in the lab do. I was like, dammit! when is she going to get on with it. i don't care what's going on in lab. fifteen minutes. c'mon jasmine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home