jasmine soup - ingredients subject to change

Sunday, February 20, 2005

back that ass up...oh, i mean, back that hard drive up

It seems even the most skillfull computer users can manage to delete his entire E drive. The difference is, it happens when he's messing around in Linux rather than receiving a virus attached to a forward about angels.

Yes, its true....jared deleted all his mp3s, movies, and pictures. Luckily, most mp3s and movies, pirated once, can be pirated again. I had a lot of his photos on my hard drive, but not all. So, if we have ever sent you digi pictures and you still have them, puleeze send them back to me so i can save them. Also, send along any great pictures of you and yours (I'm just now realizing that I will now be receiving a lot of pictures of my friends with all their stray cats ;)

Not much happening here....its snowing big, chunky flakes adn the kitties are stretched out licking each other. Anyone who knows how to test for pointwise convergence of a series should post me a comment about it. Likewise, anyone who knows how to prove the sum of a series is a certain value should do the same.

I was looking at graduate programs online yesterday. I found a bunch of Phd programs in epidemiology that look really cool. And unlike medical school, i'm actually qualified to apply for these programs. AND i could get TAships and tuition waivers unlike medical school. AND i would most likely not deal with old people who say their tongue hurts on a daily basis. I wrote to 4 of them asking for more info. One is in Atlanta and one is Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Jared made really bad faces when i mentioned these names so we'll see. The other two are in Seattle and Tucson which we have already been considering.

We went to a big birthday celebration at Applebees yesterday for basically everyone in Jared's extended family. They have 4 birthdays in about 3 days. I wasn't feeling well so when I got my chicken caesar salad and the chicken smelled like cat poo and made me want to vomit, i thought i was just being over sensitive. I tried to eat once piece and sort of chocked it down but then I pushed all the chicken aside and just ate my lettuce. Later, when someone asked me why I wasn't eating the chicken and I mentioned that it sort of smelled funny. Everyone at the table took turns smelling it and making comments like,"That is not right!" and "Chicken is not supposed to smell like that." I was relieved that it wasn't just me but a little worried about the piece i had already eaten. So, I got a free dinner and an evening of nausea. I was almost glad when i found out that the cake was pineapple cake, cuz i wouldn't even be TEMPTED to eat some and get even sicker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home