jasmine soup - ingredients subject to change

Monday, September 25, 2006

This Old House

Where to start...where to start....I guess I should post more house pictures. I took them with my phone so they aren't very good. I can't find my camera....or my jean jacket...or my pink sparkly flip flops that i bought in queens with josh. i feel like i have looked in every damn box in the house and the box in the car (yes, we still have a box in the car. we moved over a month ago) numerous times. i just keep finding weird things that i don't even really want but i don't know what to do with. Either impulse buys that didn't work out or things that i feel like i should have a sentimental attachment to but i don't, or things that are disfunctional but i like. But no camera.

So, on to house pictures. I thought we'd do a little "before and after"

This:


Compared to this:




Disregard the fact that the lawn looks totally dead. We needed to learn the "water the lawn or it will die" lesson. we learned it and we've moved on. Its been raining.

The before picture really doesn't do justice to how ugly this bathroom was. But just look at it now, folks.






What this picture doesn't show you is the fact that the bathroom sink is not function and has never been functioning. We've been working on it for three weeks. We get discouraged and quit. It does show the instructions for the faucet.

So this is our dining room chandelier:





but you can't really see it very well. This is what its supposed to look like:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home