jasmine soup - ingredients subject to change

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bad Jasmine!

Lately, I've been being so bad. I'll be sitting on the couch, playing snood, watching Law and Order and I'll think, "Gee, there's probably a lot of stuff I should be doing." Then I list those things in my head, confirm that they are, in fact, important and that I am in a position to do them. THEN, I just go back to watching Law and Order. The will-power I once had to do the unpleasant, seems to have disappeared altogether. Where has it gone?

I'm fairly certain its in the same place as half of my socks, last year's W2's, and the strands of hair that Ramen surreptitiously removes from my head.

Thats right, he's at it again folks. And now his region of choice is much closer to the front of my head. Lucky me. My new plan is to make a sort of showercap-like contraption made of scarf cloth so that it won't be too hot but hopefully it won't fall off my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home