jasmine soup - ingredients subject to change

Friday, August 19, 2005

Naming Day

Today we gave our kitties middle names. We're shocked it took us this long to think about doing it. Mostly we want them to have middle names so that we can say the whole thing when they're in trouble.

I present to you: Ramen Wessix and Irma Chrysanthemum!




pictures copyrighted by Jared Rapp, Pet Photography.

In other news, our house is filled with so much good food I can hardly stand it. Each meal choice is an agonizing decision weighing in attributes like shelf life, probability it will not get eaten by Jared in the next 3 hours, desirability, and portability.

Should I have raisin bran? (my new favorite), or peanut buttercup cereal? (because jared will inhale it), or strawberry shortcake? (since it might go stale soon), or delicious chicken green bean pasta? (because it is about to go bad), or ice cream and raspberries? (because its amazing), or a turkey sandwich? (because the turkey might go bad and the bread will get hard). ACK!!

My school schedule this semester is conducive to sleeping way too much. I began today at a startling 11 hours. Some of these hours were interupted by ramen wacking me in the face with his paw, demanding to be pet. Luckily I just clipped his nails.

Time to hit the books! In one week, I will be free! well, free to start school and hit the books again. But at least this time they will be different books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home