jasmine soup - ingredients subject to change

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

! more semester to go....oh, and then 12 more

So school started a few days ago...I feel like I'm in elementary school again. Last semester I had only 2 classes with the same professor and the same 4 people. Ditto for this semester. Same room, same seats, same everything. It feels like some sort of bizarre continuation, not the brand new adventure a new semester normally feels like....oh, you again. I actually like that professor and those 4 people so it is fairly enjoyable, just a bit drab.

All my applications are in....oh, thats a lie. I have one more. But then I will sit and wait for someone else to tell me what I will be doing with the next 3-6 years of my life. It feels vaguely communist (or worse, like the military) . Except for the possibilitiy that no one wants me and I have to strike out on my own in this scary enterprise oriented capitalistic world. Maybe we should go teach English in another country. We've been talking about doing real estate flipping (since I have magnificent credit) but lets be honest. Neither of us knows how to do anything more than hang up a curtain rod. I have dreams of tiling but I am messy imprecise person. I see very crooked tile in someones future.

Ok, I am not dressed and need to leave the house in approximately 15 minutes. Allakazam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home