jasmine soup - ingredients subject to change

Thursday, October 27, 2005

whiner

....its 11am on a weekday. i'm sitting on the couch in my pink bathrobe, considering whether or not i should go eat another handful of rice crispie treat goo. must. shower. can't. do. it. thinking about grading makes me twitchy. thinking about homework makes me tired. Can I go back to bed?

can you tell its that time of the semester? the time that makes you want to quit it all and ask, "can you buy marshmellos with food stamps?"

4 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Beth Danae said…

    i believe you can :)

    marshmellow treats sounds good :)

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wanna go back to school and not be sitting here at work! Waaaa

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, ... this is "blogging" ... . It reminds me of the annual Xmas "letter" (with more humor, of course) Or, maybe it's Instant Messaging to the World (and aliens, if they have decoded our language).

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hang in there!

    grad school is a much better option than sitting in from of your computer at work all day. i dont even have rice crispie treats goo to hold me over.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home